Conferences for 2018 will take place on 12th March (Teen Girls ) and 12th November (Teen Boys) and will be hosted by RBS and Thomson Reuters respectively at their corporate offices.
• An opportunity to visit RBS or Thomson Reuters Corporate Offices.
• An opportunity to bring the PSHE curriculum to life through inspiring workshops and real life experiences of our speakers.
• Increase aspirations and understand what opportunities could potentially be available to them in non-typical industries and corporate organization.
• Meet teens from different walks of life.
• Be challenged to make a difference in their community and realise their personal power.
• To have a positive day reflecting on what’s good about being you and how to make it work for you.
These events have been sponsored by RBS and Thomson Reuters and are highly subsidized. The cost to attend the event is just £20 per student or teacher, which includes a light lunch.
Keynotes from inspiration speakers in the business world
Workshop on STEM
Lunch (Networking Games)
Workshops on Self Esteem and Leadership