- This event has passed.
Men’s Minds Matter Too! Experiences And Tips Shared In Conversation
November 19 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 amFree
This November is men’s mental health month, with 19th November marking International Men’s Day. What better time is there to learn about this vital topic, get empowered, and take action!
Join our guest speaker, Jay Dungeni, Deputy Chief Nurse at Guys and St Thomas’s, in conversation with our trainer, Dr Roger Prentis, a midlife expert, about the importance of male wellbeing, particularly around emotional wellbeing, at midlife.
Roger and Jay will be discussing lived experiences, information, and facts about this critical time of life, particularly in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic and its ongoing effects on people and organisations.
Cannot make it on that day? Register and we will send you a video of the webinar through our YouTube channel
Attending this webinar will help you:
- To understand how midlife can be a “new beginning” and not a crisis
- Learn what we (as individuals and organisations) can do to support people at this time and the benefits
- Educate other people about male midlife, stimulate thought and realise the importance of supporting everyone going through this phase
- Spread awareness of what might happen at midlife
- Raise awareness of some of the issues men may face at midlife and the importance of supporting them, as well as the impact on relationships, society and organisations
Roger started his career in medical research at St Bartholomew’s Hospital in London and went on to become a computer systems specialist. His background in mental health led him into consultancy and training where he specialises in helping people and organisations to develop their potential. He has worked in the private, public, NGO and charity sectors in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia and has also worked with the UN, various Diplomatic and Educational clients.
This webinar is from our diversity, equality & Inclusion series and is based on our full course training: ‘Mastering Male Midlife: Taking Control, Look After Yourself & Create The Future You Want’